GOswim Swimming Lessons
We have partnered with Swimming Australia to deliver students a new and effective swimming and water safety program that focuses on contemporary experiential and activity-based learning. Encouraging and supporting students to explore pathways into competitive and recreational lap swimming.
Implementation of this high-quality, activity-based educational program is designed to integrate student learning outcomes into real-world scenarios.
Offering students the opportunity to:
- Gain maximum participation and practice time in activities that encourage, mentor and support the learning process where they are active for most of the lesson
- Be empowered to think, discuss and decide through experiential-based learning where mentoring, guidance and challenge encourages them to use and enhance their knowledge, skill and understanding
- Learn and understand essential components of personal survival and water safety elements while in addition to the development of establishing strong and effective swimming technique
Our new program curriculum ensures that every student:
- Participates in a varied range of aquatic experiences including open water simulation
- Is challenged by new skills, knowledge and understanding
- Utilises learnt knowledge and skill to aid understanding for safer personal safety choices
- Develops comfort and confidence in swimming, as clear pathways for lifetime aquatic participation emerges.
Explore the Cool Stuff You’ll Be Accessing with Us!
Enjoy weekly swimming lessons throughout the season for 26 weeks.
Easy and Affordable
With weekly payment, swimming lessons are more affordable and can be easily managed with our direct debit system.
Preventing the need to re-enrol each term and offering your preferred lesson time.
4 Weeks Family Swimming
Enjoy family swim access for 4 weeks over summer.
Plus, 1 Week Holiday Swim Program
1 week Holiday Swim Program for either Fast Track or the Water Safety program.
Our Integrated App
Everyone's GOswim journey is powered by innovative technology. The Active World app was specifically designed to improve communication and interaction between your swim schools and swimmers.
Your self managed personal portal will enable you to:
- View upcoming classes
- Book new classes
- Advise of us of your child's non-attendance and book make-up lessons
- Track learning pathways and progression
- Receive digital awards for effort, teamwork, perseverance and having FUN!
- Send and receive messages to the Centre staff
- Manage personal and billing details
Download The Active World App
The GOSWIM program is fully integrated into The Active World App to enhance parent communication with the Cabaritia swim school team.
Your Active World self-managed portal will allow you to:
Manage your account details
Update your payment details
Check for your next payment
Buy a new membership
Buy a visit pass
Scan in using a digital access card – for when you forget your pass!
Book into your Group Fitness Classes
View upcoming classes
Advise of us of your GOswim non-attendance and book make-up lessons
Track your GOswim learning pathways and progression
Send and receive messages to the Centre staff
GOswim FAQs Expand all
Who does GOswim cater to?
What are the benefits?
It's never too early or late to learn how to swim! Our program ensures students learn and understand personal survival and water safety elements at all ages.
Other Benefits Include
- Establishing a strong and effective swimming technique
- Becoming empowered to think, discuss and decide
- Enhancing knowledge, skill and understanding
- Supported by professionally qualified teachers
What are the Membership Fees?
Membership fees are due and payable via direct debit. This fee covers the cost of the lesson and holds the student’s place in class. A separate document detailing terms and conditions related to direct debit payments is available from reception.
GOSWIM Lessons are $16.50 per child per lesson
What are the essentials for each lesson?
Essential for GOswim lessons include:
- A towel
- A well, non-contagious student
- Goggles or cap, if the student prefers
- A swim nappy if your child is not toilet trained
- A happy and cheery smile with lots of energy
- Students membership card and rewards card
What happens if we miss a lesson?
The membership fee secures your place within the program class. Program membership does not include an option for missed lessons.
Prior notification and presentation of a medical certificate for the missed lesson will generate a Family Swim practice pass. This offers free pool entry on your next non-lesson visit to the centre. This pass is valid for one month from the date of issue.