Please note the above is the centre opening times. Various areas or sections of our facility may have specific opening and closing times which you can see here.
Aqua classes starting Wednesday 5th October 2016
- Monday 5th December: Facility is Closed from 9:00am – 2:30pm
- Tuesday 6th December: Facility is Closed from 9:00am – 2:30pm
- Wednesday 7th December: 4 lanes closed from 10:00am – 2:30pm
- Thursday 8th December: 2 lanes closed from 6:00am – 8:30am
- Friday 9th December: 4 lanes closed from 10:00am – 2:30pm
- Saturday 10th December: NO BOOKINGS
- Sunday 11th December: OPEN DAY 10:00am – 2:00pm FREE ENTRY
Cabarita Swimming Centre is one of the most charming outdoor aquatic facilities Sydney has to offer. Located in the picturesque Cabarita Park on the foreshores of the Inner West, the Cabarita Swimming Centre (proudly managed by Belgravia Leisure) features heated outdoor salt water pools, high quality programs and panoramic views for the whole family to enjoy.
The facility boasts a 50 metre outdoor salt water heated pool, salt water heated kids program pool, a shaded toddler’s pool, shaded grassed area, cafe/kiosk facilities, a swim shop and a multipurpose community room. All pools are regulated at 27 degrees season round.
Free Parking for Canada Bay Residents
Every year 54,000 people die from heart disease. Defibrillators can prevent these happening. Join us for a free CPR and Defibrillator training on Thursday December 15th 6:00pm-7:30pm
Cabarita Swimming Centre are hosting their annual Family Fun Open Day on Sunday 11th with free entry between 10:00am-2:00pm.
Free Entry with valid pensioner concession card for the whole week.
Free water safety training CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFO!